- Technologies that target contributors to heart failure.
- Status of drug- and device-based treatments for heart failure across the spectrum of LV ejection fraction.
- Late-breaking pivotal studies that have not yet appeared in treatment guidelines.
- Future-oriented view of the pipeline for heart failure therapeutics.
- In-development technologies (drugs, devices, monitoring strategies) in clinical trials.
- Advances in artificial intelligence and how it will transform care of heart failure patients.
Please note that CME credit is NOT available for online attendees.
THT 2022 is CME-accredited only for participants who attend in person.
Educational Grant Support
THT is sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) and partially funded through educational grants from commercial supporters.
This program is made possible in part by the educational grant support of our industry colleagues who, like CRF, are dedicated to educating medical professionals and the public to enhance patient outcomes. CRF gratefully acknowledges the educational grant support from the following:
- AtriCure, Inc.
- CorWave SA
- Cytokinetics, Inc.
- Procyrion, Inc.
- Revamp Medical Ltd.
- Terumo Medical Corporation