COVID-19 Health and Safety
Your Guide to a Healthy On-Site Experience
We at CRF care about the health and safety of all meeting participants and are working hard to create a safe environment by implementing strict public health measures. We continually take guidance from the state and city of New York, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and we are complying with their health and safety recommendations. As such, our team is working closely with the New York Marriott Marquis to ensure a safe experience for all attendees.
To Attend THT 2022
You will be required on-site to present proof of full vaccination with an FDA- or WHO-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. Your documentation must show that you are fully vaccinated. According to the CDC, you are considered fully vaccinated:
- Two weeks after receiving your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- Two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
After presenting your vaccine documentation, you will be able to proceed to the badge pick-up table on-site.
The Key To New York executive order regarding vaccination requirements in New York City states that all customers, employees, and vendors are required to be vaccinated for all indoor dining at restaurants, bars, catering/event and fitness facilities, and any other indoor sit-down dining options. This mandate does include event space at the hotel.
In December 2021, COVID-19 vaccination proof requirements have expanded to include younger children and full vaccination:
• Full Vaccination: Starting December 27, 2021, people 12 and older participating in public indoor activities will be required to show proof they have received two vaccine doses, except for those who have received the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Younger Children: Starting January 28, 2022, children ages 5 to 11 must also show proof of full vaccination.
The On-Site Journey and Experience (subject to change)
Timing is Everything — When planning your arrival at meeting events, please account for the extra time it takes to fulfill CRF’s daily health and safety measures included in this list.
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test Kit
In addition, in order to make rapid screening and identification of COVID-19 available to attendees at THT 2022, CRF has partnered with Abbott to provide a complimentary BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test Kit, which provides results in 15 minutes. You will receive a kit when you pick up your badge. We highly recommend that you use the test before entering the meeting space (but testing is not mandatory).
All on-site participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You are fully vaccinated if:
1) You have completed the recommended dosing schedule (or this one) for the type of COVID-19 vaccine you received, and
2) On your first day present at the meeting, at least two weeks have passed since your final dose.
Proof of Vaccination
Acceptable proof that an individual is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 includes an original, paper, or electronic copy of a government-issued vaccination card or digital vaccine passport. Learn more about how to present proof of vaccination.
Proof of Identification
In the form of a driver's license or other government-issued photo identification must accompany proof of vaccination.
All attendees will be required to wear their vaccination wristband, provided upon check-in after showing proof of vaccination.
You must wear a mask while in the meeting space and in public areas of your hotel. Your mask must fit securely over your nose and mouth. You can remove your mask only while consuming food or beverages while seated. You must reposition your mask over your nose and mouth after you finish your food and drink.
Daily COVID-19 Attestation and Daily Sticker
Please complete the daily attestation prior to entering the meeting space. The daily attestation will be available on the CRF Events App (you will receive daily push notifications) and via a link on a daily email.
You will receive a one-day, color-coded sticker each morning, subject to your answers on the COVID-19 attestation. Please place your daily sticker on a front corner of your registration badge, to be displayed while you are in any meeting space.
It is important to keep a safe distance between yourself and others while walking, standing, and sitting in the meeting space. CRF will design distancing seating layouts to keep you as safe as possible.
Consistent with social distancing and hand hygiene protocols, please refrain from shaking hands.
No Standing in Session Rooms
Please sit in a chair inside meeting rooms. Standing while watching a session is not permitted.
Food and Beverage Procedures
1) Sitting: While consuming food and beverages, you must be seated in a chair while
keeping a safe distance on all sides from other people. This requirement applies to meal and snack breaks, as well as evening networking receptions.
2) Mask: You can remove your mask while eating or drinking, but you must reposition it over your nose and mouth as soon as you are done.
3) Sanitizing: Please use a sanitizer station or a washroom before eating.
4) Water: Bottled water will be supplied in place of self-serve water stations.
Cleaning High-Touch Points
All common areas and session rooms will be cleaned — before the start of the day, at session breaks, and at the end of the day — with top-grade disinfectant cleaning products proven to kill viruses like COVID-19. Cleaners will pay heightened attention to common touch points, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, stage railings, bathrooms, etc.
Motion-activated hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the hotels and meeting space.
The New York Marriott Marquis, the site of THT 2022, provides this resource on COVID-19 health and safety at the site:
For additional information and updates on COVID-19:
If you need to take a COVID-19 test to travel back to your home state or country, please find relevant information here:
- COVID-19 testing in New York (enter ZIP code 10036)
- COVID-19 mobile testing — they come to your location