CRF is proud to produce its first-ever Technology and Heart Failure Therapeutics conference, THT 2022. Given the growing prevalence of heart failure worldwide, we recognize a clear mandate for developing new monitoring strategies and treatment options to increase survival, decrease hospitalizations, and improve quality of life — and for achieving these goals via a variety of potential interventions that target the various contributors to heart failure.
THT 2022 is the conference that focuses on technologies that will fill existing gaps.
Covering a full range of updates on the current status of drug- and device-based treatments for heart failure across the spectrum, LV ejection fractions, and a late-breaking pivotal studies that have not yet appeared in treatment guidelines, THT 2022 is an immersive experience in the latest innovations that practitioners can put into practice for treating heart failure.
With unlimited opportunities for learning and global engagement, THT 2022 offers a future-oriented view of the pipeline for heart failure therapeutics, with a focus on in-development technologies (drugs, devices, monitoring strategies) that are currently in clinical trials — as well as an overview of the rapid advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning and how these technologies will transform the care of heart failure patients in the near future.
- Obtain an up-to-date review of the current standards for the care of patients with heart failure across the spectrum of ejection fractions, etiologies and disease severities.
- Understand the results of recently conducted studies of heart failure therapies (devices and drugs) that have not yet been incorporated into heart failure guidelines.
- Understand the different types of monitoring and therapeutic devices that are currently under development for patients with acute and chronic heart failure and the status of ongoing clinical trials.
- Understand how big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning and data-security matters are being incorporated into the management of heart failure patients.
Please note that CME credit is NOT available for online attendees. THT 2022 is CME-accredited only for participants who attend in person.
Who should attend THT 2022?
THT 2022 is designed for a multidisciplinary audience that includes anyone interested in heart failure management and a comprehensive overview of existing and investigational interventions. This includes:
- Heart failure specialists (fellows, nurses, physicians, and research coordinators)
- Cardiac imaging specialists
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons
- Clinical cardiologists
- Fellows in interventional cardiovascular medicine and related fields
- Industry professionals
- Interventional cardiologists
- Medical device experts
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Research scientists